Our Quality Management scope:
- To ensure material controls and material traceability (Visual Controls, PMI Test, Dimensional Controls, Material Certification Controls, Marking Transfers, etc.).
- To plan the required quality processes in accordance with the customer requirements at the start of each project, to prepare the Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and implement it with the approval of the customer.
- To operate in accordance with EN, ASME, API standards and fulfill the requirements of these standards in all processes.
- To compile a comprehensive technical file for each fabricated equipment (ITP, fabrication drawings, material certificates, welding documents, test reports, etc.) and submit it to the customer at the end of the project.
- Coordinate the inspection processes with the third party.
- To ensure the implementation and adoption of ISO 9001 Quality Management System principles in all processes.
- To take the necessary actions towards continuous improvement and development in parallel with the customer expectations and requirements in the industry.
Our Quality Certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ASME-U, ASME-S, ASME-R, NATIONAL BOARD, DIN-EN ISO 3834-2, AD 2000-Merkblatt HP0 and PED 2014/68 / EU